Freedom Financial Network
Senior Partner Marketing Manager (Hybrid Remote Work From Home)
San Mateo, CA
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to partner with our Business Development team to oversee marketing programs with key strategic partners. In this role, you will develop and deliver campaigns in collaboration with partners that achieve our collective partnership goals.
This role is a multi-disciplinary marketing role where you will own the creation and execution of marketing programs-across a variety of partners and channels-that deliver business results and foster partnerships over time.
Freedom has a multi-faceted partnership strategy that includes lead referral relationships with key consumer financial services companies, strategic relationships with wireless, affinity and insurance partners, and enterprise relationships with credit bureaus and bank partners.
- Oversee and drive growth through expanding and deepening relationships with key partners
- Communicate and advocate for partner needs with internal teams (marketing, product, engineering, legal/compliance) to deliver targeted marketing campaigns and partner growth
- Coordinate partner marketing creative strategy and development including:
- Collaborate with Partner team to keep internal partner CRM updated with meeting notes, strategies, and initiatives
- Participate in regular meetings with partners to provide updates, gain insights, and drive growth initiative
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify actionable opportunities to improve and grow existing partnership programs
REQUIREMENTS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- A minimum of five years of experience in consumer marketing and partnerships, ideally working with financial and credit-based products
- A track record of success growing businesses through partnerships and through optimization of marketing channels
- Expertise in applying partner and account management skills to drive strategic and tactical engagement and demonstrable ROI
- Strong business acumen coupled with strong project management skills; extremely organized
- Experience working directly with credit bureaus and/or credit-based lenders or lending marketplaces
- A passion for achieving results through leading and leading cross-functional teams
- Curiosity and creative problem-solving skills and a desire to continuously improve
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and in-person to executive level audiences (internal and external)
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret results and make recommendations based on analyses
- A can-do attitude, always looking to drive more growth from accounts through continuous testing and optimization
- A team player that embraces our Core Values of Care, Act With Integrity, Get Better, and Collaborate
- An upbeat, optimistic, and infectious personality with a growth mindset
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth - theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,300 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
To create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFNs Talent Acquisition leader.