Freedom Financial Network
Payment Servicing Specialist I
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
Start your PayOps career as a Payment Servicing Specialist I!
- Outbound Calls - Make 50-80 outbound calls/day to creditors to make a payment by phone (these are 2-10 min calls)
- Problem Solve If you see an error, correct it. Over time, use your knowledge to resolve escalations and inquiries creatively and timely how do we limit escalations?
- Use our Tools - Comfortably navigate through Salesforce and other tools to enter in notes, track your progress, etc.
- Meet Goals - Assigned case work that you will be responsible for completing on time
- Quality - Use your attention to detail to make sure payments are entered/processed accurately were helping our clients and we achieve to get it right the first time!
- Integrity - Follow team processes and procedures and give feedback on how we can improve
- Collaborate with your team to achieve goals participate and use your voice in team meetings
- Mentor - Help other new hires on the time through side-by-sides
- High School diploma or GED completed
- 1 year or more of experience in Customer Service, Quality Control or Business Operations environment or related industry, (preference on candidates with a payment processing background)
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable with repetitive phone work
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to think critically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Shift: Monday Friday, 6am 4pm
If youre interested in this role, apply today!